Monday, September 27

flight AK 366


Despite the fact that you are cramped into a dehumidified space with hundreds of strangers, your eyes and skin are drying out, you're breathing in every cough and germ, the food for sale at outrageous prices, the seats recline only enough to be annoying, and the entertainment is limited to the safety demonstration - I love flying.
Simply for the fact that it takes me places; that I can be in a culture vastly different from whence I have come in the time it takes to have an uncomfortable nap and a carry on banana - and for less than $100. Yes, I realize I am contributing to carbon load in the atmosphere, however as I have decided not to have children, studies show that I can fly for the rest of my life and still not rack up carbon debt as fast as adding another person to the planet.  Must dash, my flight is boarding...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...