Sunday, October 17

surfboard book illustrations

Aquaman is currently working on the illustrations for a book about surfboard design.  It is top secret stuff, but with my very mild super powers I hacked into "My Documents" and found the folder titled "Surfoard Book" and copied these dynamic watercolours onto my thumbdrive.  These were preliminary ideas presented to the writer as options for the illustration style. 






The current direction is black and white line drawings, and when the book is closer to publication, Tom and the writer will collaborate with a graphic designer to discuss whether colour will be incorporated.  I have been modelling for some of the manoeuvers, doing by best dry land barrell riding.  Steph Gilmore better watch her back next round.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...