Friday, January 7

the proposal


Love is a many splendid thing, and I was excited to be asked to photograph a marriage proposal between two of the guests here at Mick's Place.  Leeroy had everything ready to pop the question to Kristy on new year's eve, however the inclement weather destroyed his romantic plan. He was sweating to get the words out and hand over the big rock, and approached me to document the moment and guard his sand sculpture.  I hid out in the rocks and waiting in ambush with my zoom lens while Lee coaxed Kristy down to the beach after a facial, on a mystery sunset stroll.


As you can see by the reactions, she said yes.  

I couldn't believe how much I was shaking, witnessing such raw emotion and a pivotal moment in two beautiful people's life. 


Congratulations and best wishes for a future together of laughter, respect and joy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...