Friday, February 3

200th post!


As thrilled as a rump on a stump.
Onward, upward, with my face toward the sky and front legs outstretched to the sun. 

Thank you for your support, comments and readership, whether you've read all 200 posts or only stumbled here yesterday. I do it becauase I have to, because the words and pictures boil over like a pot of milky chai if I don't let them out. My hope is to inspire, share, entertain and inform. Sometimes I might be able to do all at once, other times I may provide nothing more than a diversion from online banking.   

In between marvelling at clouds and scheming the next journey, you can find me adding a few belated posts here, hunting down the best local coffee here and being constantly inspired here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...