Tuesday, September 25

seminyak stopover


I am fortunate to have Bali as my transit lounge for trips to and from our island home, although I do question the charm when I am sitting in traffic for an hour to get to the hotel. A strong piccolo and sourdough toast at Sea Circus settle me in, and fuel my journey through the madness to the outskirts of town, where boutiques give way to salvage yards and hardware. 

Took a spin to Deus Ex Machina in Canggu, the grand temple of enthusiasm for bikes and boards, caffeine and gasoline. It is the mother ship to the smaller store and cafe in Seminyak that I reviewed here.

As if that wasn't enough excitement in one day I pushed my adrenals to the limit with a black single origin brew at Anomali Cafe, a new venture in the 'Yak promoting quality Indonesian beans. You can see more photos and my review here.  

Next stop...home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...